During the winter break the Law Library staff will be available Monday-Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm. Winter break hours begin on December 16th and end on January 10th. If you need assistance, make an appointment to Meet with a Librarian or stop by the Law Library. Have a great break and Happy Holidays!
The ASU Ross-Blakley Law Library is seeking a 2L or 3L student to help provide reference and research assistance in the Spring 2020 semester.
Rate of pay: $15/hour
Work hours: Flexible; 5-15 hours per week (scheduled 9am-4pm, Monday-Thursday)
Please apply online by 3pm on 12/27/19 using the instructions below:
- You can apply online by clicking on the following link: https://students.asu.edu/employment/search
- Next, click on the “Search On-Campus Jobs” box
- In the search bar, type 57599BR and then click “Search”
- Click on the job title link to open job posting
- Click on the “Apply to job” button at the lower part of the screen
- Fill out the appropriate fields and attach your resume, etc.
Contact Tara Mospan at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.