The ASU Ross-Blakley Law Library is seeking a 2L or 3L student to help provide reference and research assistance in the Spring 2020 semester.
Rate of pay: $15/hour
Work hours: Flexible; 5-15 hours per week (scheduled 9am-4pm, Monday-Thursday)
Please apply online by 3pm on 12/27/19 using the instructions below:
- You can apply online by clicking on the following link: https://students.asu.edu/employment/search
- Next, click on the “Search On-Campus Jobs” box
- In the search bar, type 57599BR and then click “Search”
- Click on the job title link to open job posting
- Click on the “Apply to job” button at the lower part of the screen
- Fill out the appropriate fields and attach your resume, etc.
Contact Tara Mospan at email@example.com with any questions.