The Law Library provides ASU Law students with free access to over 500 study aids/course supplements through the West Academic Study Aids Subscription.
- 24/7 access – you can access the study aids anytime online
- Full-content searching – a single search generates results from every relevant title
- Highlight and take notes – you can highlight text and take notes just like in a book
- Popular titles – Gilbert Law Summaries, Nutshell Series, High Court Case Summaries, Flash Cards, Exam Pro Series, Acing Series, Legalines, and more!
*To create your account:
- Go to the West Academic Study Aids website
- Click the “Create an Account” icon in the upper right corner of the page
- Choose “I am a Student”
- Complete the form and click “Create Account”
* When you create your account, please do so while you are on the ASU network. Once your account has been established, you will be able to access West Academic from anywhere.