This Friday, October 17, there will be panel discussion at ASU’s The Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication in downtown Phoenix. The topic will be:
- Hon. Robert M. Brutinel, Associate Justice, Arizona Supreme Court
- Hon. Joseph C. Welty, Criminal Presiding Judge, Maricopa County Superior Court
- Bill Montgomery, Maricopa County Attorney
- Jennifer Willmott, criminal defense attorney
- Cathie Batbie, news director at KVOA-TV (Channel 4-NBC) in Tucson
The panel discussion will run from 9:00a.m. to 10:30 a.m. From 8:30a.m. to 9:00 a.m., there will be a continental breakfast reception, and chance for folks to get acquainted.ASU’s Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication is located at 555 N. Central Ave. in downtown Phoenix. The event will be held in the school’s First Amendment Forum, which is located on the second floor.
Admission is free, and the public is invited, as well as ASU students and faculty. The First Amendment Coalition of Arizona, Inc., is the event sponsor.