The Law Library provides ASU Law students with free access to over 500 study aids/course supplements through the West Academic Study Aids Subscription.
- 24/7 access – you can access the study aids anytime online
- Full-content searching – a single search generates results from every relevant title
- Highlight and take notes – you can highlight text and take notes just like in a book
- Popular titles – Gilbert Law Summaries, Nutshell Series, High Court Case Summaries, Flash Cards, Exam Pro Series, Acing Series, Legalines, and more!
To create your account:
- Go to the West Academic Study Aids website
- Click the “Create an Account” icon in the upper right corner of the page
- Choose “I am a Student”
- Complete the form and click “Create Account”
* Returning 2L and 3L students: There is a new platform for the study aids subscription this year. You will no longer access the study aids through your Westlaw account, but rather through the West Academic Study Aids website.