The Law Library recently acquired the RIA Checkpoint Tax Database, a comprehensive tax research database covering tax laws and news on the international, federal, state and local levels. It provides access to a variety of primary sources, analysis, journals, news, cases, and rulings.
In this database you will find:
- Tax News – Featuring tax journals such as Corporate Taxation, Journal of Taxation and Tax Strategies
- Federal Tax Library – Tax Legislation, Federal Editorial and Source Materials
- Pension and Benefits Library
- State and Local Tax Library
- International Tax News
- Tax Alerts
- Payroll Library
To access the RIA Checkpoint Tax Library:
- Find under “Recommended Databases” on the Law Library’s Research Now webpage.
- Access through the Library Catalog
Off-campus access is available with your ASUrite ID and password.
Please contact Kerry Skinner (480-965-4872) if you have difficulty accessing the resource from on or off campus.
Also, don’t forget to Ask a Librarian if have questions or need assistance using the library’s resources.