The Ross-Blakley Law Library is a dynamic, full service academic powerhouse. The Law Library’s upcoming orientation sessions will introduce you to the reference staff and the many ways the Law Library can help you succeed in law school. The reference librarians have JDs and have been through the wringer of law school before, so we know the best study tools and information resources for law school success.
The orientation sessions will be available on three dates:
August 22 at 3:30pm
August 23 at 9:00am
August 25 at 12:30pm
Click here to sign up for your spot!
In addition to introducing the collections and useful study areas in the Law Library, the librarians will discuss services that we provide daily at the reference desk in the middle of the third floor and by appointment via our Meet with a Law Librarian service. The Law Library can help you:
- Prepare for classes and exams with print and online study skills collections.
- Research efficiently to draft polished writing projects.
- Craft perfect Bluebook citations.
- Research employers to land a job.
- Perform research at your internship or externship.
- And more!
The orientation can be your entry to the services that can make your life as a law student easier and more manageable. Click here to reserve your spot!