Thank you to everyone who took the Law Library Student Survey during the 2012 spring semester. The Law Library staff worked very hard this summer to implement your suggestions and take care of your concerns. Here are a few highlights of the improvements we made for you:
- Whiteboards and garment hooks have been installed in all the study rooms.
- The first floor restrooms have been power washed and sealer has been applied to the tiles which will help block odors and keep them cleaner. (Yes, the smell in the first floor men’s room has been exorcised.)
- Carrel light bulbs have been replaced
- All the outlets in the study carrels have been repaired.
- The Law Library is now open earlier on Sundays. Our new Sunday hours are 8:00am to 11:00pm
For more information on the improvements we made please take a look at the Law Library Student Survey Report.
We appreciate your feedback, so please let us know if you have any more suggestions or concerns. (Leslie.Pardo@asu.edu)